Monday, 20 November 2006

Welcome to my blog

Aloha!

So this is my first post of my new blog. Let's start off with me telling you a little bit about myself... My name is Sophie, I'm 22 years old and I'm in my final year of a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)/ Bachelor of Business (HRM) double degree at Griffith University, Gold Coast campus.

I'm currently doing a Summer Semester course called New Communication Technologies as one of my general elective subjects, and this 'mini project' is part of our course assessment. We're supposed to be creating a personal blog and posting our thoughts and reflections on each day's lecture content.

As you can imagine, this course is completely different to any other courses I've done at Uni before. But I'm definitely looking forward to it, because I'm what some may call a 'closet internet/computer nerd' and I do spend a fair bit of my time on the computer.

Blogging is actually not a new phenomenon to me, as I do have a personal blog (which hasn't been updated in a while though). However, as you'll soon find out, I'm a HTML idiot, so don't mind the warped layout or crazy colour combinations. I also make it a point to check out some of my friends' blogs occasionally, to find out what they've been up to.

The next couple of weeks should be pretty interesting, so check back soon and stay tuned for more!

Ciao for now...

No comments: